Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

NPS Output site- video & audio from North Sea Jazz

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by hdiddy, Jun 13, 2005.

1. hdiddy

hdiddy Official Forum Flunkee Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2004
    San Francisco, CA
    Hey guys,

Check this out. I found it surfing around on Kurt Rosenwinkel's website/forum.

http://www.omroep.nl/nps/output/

It's got a buncha various artists, some of which are jazz. Innit, there is some long video segments (like 10+ minutes) of all kinds of players from past North Sea Jazz Festivals. There's a couple of great ones: Chris Potter (w/ Wayne Krantz), Dave Holland, Chick Corea, Stanley Clarke doing the EB thing, Kenny Barron, etc.

You have to go searching around in each artist bio to find the video. Alot of them don't have any. Just click on the "Artiesten" link at the top to get to the index.

Enjoy!

2. hdiddy

hdiddy Official Forum Flunkee Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2004
    San Francisco, CA
    Wow, I know I posted this thread last year, but I just watched the Dave Holland video clip for the first time. DH, Chris Potter, Jack DeJohnette, and Herbie! DH does a really nice funky intro too. You can totally hear his spiros & underwood setup. And it's like 17 minutes long!!! Check it out!