1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NRD:GB content. I'm done.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by FarkusSWR, Sep 28, 2010.

1. My Genz Benz Uber showed up today:bassist:
    My 9.0 now has its partner.

This thing is an absolute beast. I've only had time to play through it for about 20 minutes but :D
    This is without a doubt the loudest rig I have ever plugged in to. Pretty sure I will not be lacking for headroom anytime soon.

Attached Files:

2. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Ubers kick hard.

3. naturalkinds

naturalkinds

Jan 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Minimalistic rack. Why bother? I'm sure the rig sounds great. (I really liked the Shuttle 3.0 I had.) But yourself the weight of an ATA case and conditioner. I remember some post in the power conditioner thread where the GB guys themselves said there was really no need for a conditioner. (Correct me if I misquoted you, hasbeen and agedhorse!)

4. MIJ-VI

MIJ-VI Inactive Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2009
    4 Ω?

What's in the rack?

5. The rack is from my old rig.I didn't want to carry the Shuttle by itself so I stuck it my old rack to save a few bucks. It is going to be replaced in the next day or two by a lighter SKB rack. The GB folks did say that the Shuttles have all the protection they need built-in. I only paid $25 for the conditioner anyway so no great expense there.
    Anyway it sounds fantastic.....who cares about the rack lol.
    It is 4-ohm BTW.

6. Red Planet

Red Planet Inactive

May 29, 2005
    Atlanta
    I'm cranky in my old age.
    Looks like a conditioner, a vent/space, and a Shuttle 9.0.

You can not beat the Shuttle 9.0!

Rack em if you got em. :smug:

Congrats on the rig.

SVT killer.

7. Oops. Forgot to answer that question. Red Planet is exactly right. Conditioner/vented panel/Shuttle.

8. agedhorse

agedhorse Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 12, 2006
    Davis, CA (USA)
    Development Engineer-Mesa, Product Support-Genz Benz
    Yup, don't need the conditioner. The internal protection is better than what you will find in any (common) conditioner.

9. naturalkinds

naturalkinds

Jan 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Right on. Well, I bet it wails!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021