1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale NS CR5M EUB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by matthewbrown, Mar 15, 2019.

1. matthewbrown

matthewbrown Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2003
    Harwich, MA, USA
    Price:
    $2000.00
    Strings:
    This bass is in great condition; I've found only a couple of small dings on the back of the neck. I got it in a swap, and while it sounds lovely, it's become clear that I will not be giving it as much use as it deserves. For a great description of this instrument, visit gollihur.com -- all the specs are there, too. You can also search youtube and hear many sound samples. There's a nice one called "Anthony Cooperwood -- Cirque du Soleil -- NS bass" -- if I were aiming to audition for CdS, I would definitely want to keep this bass!
    This seems to be a preferred touring bass for many players, and I can see why, especially if you're playing in a pit group. Comes with two stands (one more heavy-duty) and a case. Also, this version includes a toggle switch for the pups, not a pan control. Currently strung E-C with DB strings, unknown brand. nsd6.JPG nsd9.JPG

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    Idiot Savon and Fred312b like this.