1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD NS Design CR4 Fretted Omni - Price Drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by Jon Lay, May 28, 2018.

1. Jon Lay

Jon Lay

Jun 4, 2017
    Price:
    Strings:
    NS Design CR4F Fretted Omni Bass. This is the high end omni bass made in the Czech Republic with both the NS Polar directional piezo pick-up system and the EMG magnetic pickups. Beautiful flame maple in an amber finish. Includes the gig bag, boomerang strap (which allows it to be played standing in either a vertical or horizontal position), and the deluxe heavy duty tripod stand which is ordinarily sold separately from the instrument for over $200. 34" scale length and frets make this instrument instantly familiar to electric bass players while providing a sound similar to an upright bass and it also has an arched fretboard allowing for bowing like a traditional upright bass. This is a very unique instrument and one of the only electric upright basses with frets that are made. The bass is in pristine condition, and I've only performed with it a handful of times. I would prefer not to ship it and I'm willing to deliver for free to anywhere in New England or as far south as NYC, but if you'd like it shipped and are willing to pay the shipping, I can ship as well.
    Photo May 28, 1 09 59 PM.jpg Photo May 28, 1 08 17 PM.jpg