1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  3. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD NS Design CR4M for Sale $2000

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by agfrag, Oct 21, 2015.

1. agfrag

agfrag Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2006
    Novi, Mi
    Price:
    Strings:
    For sale is my recently acquired CR4M. It is in great shape, Only one small dent on the bottom of the instrument. See pic. Otherwise, no other cosmetic marking I could find.

I am selling as I am upgrading to the CR5M. And reducing my EUB collection! The CR4M created an NS Design GAS in me!

The strings are a set of brand new D'Addario NS Design Traditionals... unbowed, less than 1 hour play time.

Also, I just had the Arco piezo pickup replaced by the techs at Elderly music in Lansing who are the authorized NS Design repair shop here in Michigan. The new one sounds great, nice even response across all the strings.

Price does not include shipping, as I always seem to guess that wrong on the losing side, but to do an estimate, the instrument will be packed... very well... in the original box, which will weigh about 18 lbs, and it's 56 x 10 x 10 inches.

Paypal only please, and sale only to continental US lower 48.
    CR4M%20front_zpsezxlwoer.jpg
    CR4M%20Right%20side_zpsnldtto1d.jpg
    CR4M%20%20Left%20side_zpsibhe1huc.jpg
    CR4M%20Back_zpsmyooluxn.jpg
    CR4M%20Headstock_zpstgui2ssq.jpg
    CR4M%20Pickups_zpslsbpxdxg.jpg
    CR4M%20Knobs_zpsmt7zijl5.jpg
    CR4M%20Plate_zpsiud36iyu.jpg
    CR4M%20dent_zpsmrkb71zz.jpg
    CR4M%20all_zps5cm2xwly.jpg

2. maiquitog

maiquitog Keep it low

Jun 11, 2012
    Central Florida
    Do you have any sound samples that you can send me? Thanks

3. agfrag

agfrag Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2006
    Novi, Mi
    I'll record something tonight which demonstrates the 3 main sounds: Mag pickups, Pizzicato piezo pickup, and Arco piezo pickup. Btw., I don't bow, hope that's ok for the demo!

4. agfrag

agfrag Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2006
    Novi, Mi
    Sale pending...

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 16, 2021