Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. It was $1900, it's now down to $1,850 (or best offer). Not a big price drop but these are great EUBs and in order for me to part with it, it must be for a decent amount.

As I posted before, I really like this EUB, but I simply don't play it very often anymore. My acoustic upright is getting pretty much all the attention these days. If I think an instrument is spending too much time in its case (which this NS is), I start thinking it deserves to go to someone who'll play it more often.

It's an excellent condition 2001 model with piezo and magnetic pickups, giving it great versatility for pizzicato and arco. Comes with original NS tripod stand, and both gig bags. Strings are NS Design mediums and have seen approximately 50 hours use. Buyer pays shipping/insurance. No international sales...US lower 48 only.

Please PM me with any questions and to request additional pics.

Thanks!

-McT
    (this is not going on ebay for now, but you can check my ebay feedback for background on previous transactions: McThistle54 is the user name.)

Attached Files:

2. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    PM to you, sir

3. PM sent