1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale NS Design CR4T EUB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by Scott McArron, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Scott McArron

Scott McArron Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Here's a beautiful top notch EUB from NS Design! The CR4T. The "T" is for traditional.
    • standard 106 cm acoustic upright scale length
    • traditional neck shape
    • small brass button on the back of the neck provides a tactile reference for the traditional "D neck" position
    • maple body and neck, beautiful flame!!!
    • active EQ
    • adjustable bridge
    • NS Design traditional strings by D'Addario
    • comes with end pin stand for traditional feel and a gig bag
    • travel friendly and light to carry!
    Typically sold new around $3750-$3850 from dealers. Letting this go with pictured accessories for only $2200 shipped! US or Europe. NO TRADES.

Quick note: This is only available for a limited time to the US!

Explanation: I currently work doing support for the US military overseas in Germany. This allows me to have a US APO box (Army Post Office box) to easily ship and receive packages between here and the US using USPS. However, I'm switching over to a German company in a few weeks and I will be losing this ability to ship to the US. If this doesn't sell here in a few weeks, I'm going to have to pull the ad and limit sales to Europe.​

PM me with any questions!

NS5.jpg NS3.jpg NS1.jpg NS2.jpg NS6.png

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020 at 7:18 AM
    nbsipics likes this.