1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale NS Design EUCR6M

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by agfrag, Feb 26, 2018.

1. agfrag

agfrag Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2006
    Novi, Mi
    Price:
    Strings:
    The “flagship” of the NS Design EUB's !!!

For sale is a mint condition NS Design EUCR6M. The instrument has been kept in a smoke free house. Only a few gigs on it. This bass is in excellent condition, except for one 1 inch long scratch on the left side of the lower part of the “body”.

The tone is pure delight and yes it does sound (to my ears anyway) significantly better than the CR series (I have owned a couple of those too!). More full in the low end and mids, and as clear as a bell in the upper register. The low B on this bass with the 42 inch scale has to be heard to be believed! I also had no problem bowing it despite the six strings, and I do not bow generally.

I am selling as I have recently perfected my own EUB, and am playing that now.

Comes with an Undercover padded gig bag, a separate padded bag for the stand, and of course, the deluxe stand.

I am an extreme packer, so you can expect this instrument to be well packed.

Selling only to the continental USA please. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Please give me your zip, and I will send you the cost. Having paid for shipping on a few EUB's I don't expect total shipping to be more than $70 with insurance (I don't know why, but it always seems I'm dealing with folks in San Diego lol, which is the furthest from me shipping wise!).
    Front.

Peghead Front.
    Peghead Back. Bottom Front. Neck back. Bottom. Bottom Right Side. Bags. Bag Label.

2. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    Oh man... If I only had the money!

VictorW126 and agfrag like this.
  3. agfrag

agfrag Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2006
    Novi, Mi
    Price reduced

4. wow. glwts. :)