1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD NS Design NXT 4 EUB, amberburst PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by ficelles, Jan 13, 2017.

1. ficelles

ficelles

Feb 28, 2010
    Devon, England
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    BGP
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    My Location:
    United Kingdom
    Selling my NS Design NXT 4 EUB - mine from new a couple of years ago, pristine except for a very small ding on the back of the neck that was there when I got it. Amber burst finish, usual black hardware, passive polar piezo pickup which has settings for pizzi or arco playing.

The bass is strung with full length Helicore Hybrids (which are £100+ a set) and also has the original NS Design strings as a spare set. The full jazz bass length double bass strings make a huge difference to sound and playability, giving a much more acoustic-like tone and feel which could be made even more so by raising the bridge further, or if you want ultra-low action you can take it back down from the height I prefer.

Everything is in excellent condition and full working order. The bass comes with the gig bag, floor stand, and a bass bow. I also have the original box it came in.

Cash sale or might trade with an unlined 5-string fretless with cash either way.

Even though I have the box I don't really want to ship this and it's only a single wall box so wouldn't satisfy courier insurance conditions, but I'm happy to discuss collection options.

IMG_1612.JPG IMG_1613.JPG IMG_1614.JPG IMG_1615.JPG IMG_1616.JPG IMG_1619.JPG IMG_1617.JPG IMG_1618.JPG

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  2. JoshAckerley

JoshAckerley Gold Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Is this still available?

3. ficelles

ficelles

Feb 28, 2010
    Devon, England
    It is, but I am based in the UK...