1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD NS Design NXT 4 String Electric Upright Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by kulit17, Apr 19, 2017.

1. kulit17

kulit17 Wal Collector #35 Supporting Member

Price:
    $1050.00
    Strings:
    Hi TB,

I'm offering for sale an excellent condition NS Design NXT 4 String EUB. Includes the EUB itself, an NXT tripod stand, and its original padded bag that'll accommodate the EUB, tripod, a bow compartment, and other items. It could use a good setup and perhaps better set of strings.

Going through the bass as its entirety, its hard to find any flaws. Only ones i can visibly see is a circle mark on the back of the body due to the clamp from the tripod stand. Also very minuscule nicks at the headstock that are difficult to see unless you're looking for them.

I believe the strings on it are its original equipped NS Contemporary Bass Strings by D'Addario.

I had purchased this EUB with the intention of learning how to play an upright style bass and possibly reconnect with my bass instructor, but I quickly was reminded of my busy and hectic lifestyle with a now demanding day job and my young kids..... that learning good habits playing an upright (not like a regular EB), will take lots of time and practice. Unfortunately free time has been scarce as of late... So instead of letting this sit around, I've decided to let it go. Shipped/paypal'd/insured will be $1050. Bass will be securely packaged.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kulit17

Also, just an added option.... i'll be driving down to NJ for work Sunday 4/30. However, due to a narrow window, my availability is limited to where I can meet. If your around 95S going through MA/RI/CT/NY/NJ (heading to Carstadt, NJ) and interested in this, hit me up - we might be able to meet up and deal locally.

3. kulit17

sold pending payment!! :bassist: