1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale NS Design NXT EUB VGC with USA Hipshots and LN Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by cthomas5200, Mar 11, 2020.

1. cthomas5200

cthomas5200 Supporting Member

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Price:
    $975
    Strings:
    This is a Very Good condition NS Design NXT. This is the passive version that has an ebony fingerboard. I upgraded the tuners to USA Hipshots to replace the weak original tuners. The bag is like new as the original one had a tear and was replaced. There are a few minor scratches and dings that I tried to capture in the pictures, including one indentation on the inside of the peghead when I had to ream out the holes for the new Hipshots. Fingerboard looks great with little wear. Strings are Light Helicore Hybrids with not a lot of use. Plays and sounds great and I have it set for low action but it is easily adjustable. I will also throw in a cheap bow (plastic, fake horsehair) I received when I bought it.

Shipping to CONUS is included. If outside of CONUS contact me for a cost, however I really do not want to sell outside of the USA from a cost and shipping perspective.

Super fun bass that I haven't played since I bought my Kay so time for a new home!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    alangrus likes this.
  2. cthomas5200

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    C’mon...you know you wish you had this to play while you are holed up avoiding COVID-19!

3. cthomas5200

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    This is from a certified Coronavirus free household! Plays great and virus free!