1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade NS Design Radius WAV 4 headless bass now 750

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by boamedt, Jun 16, 2018.

1. boamedt

boamedt Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2008
    Santa Rosa, Ca
    Price:
    Strings:
    for sale/trade is my wonderful ns design radius wav 4 bass in matte black and perfect shape. Not a ding or scratch i can find, only trades i am looking for are tube heads. (Pf-50t, ctm 30, ctm little bastard, vb4)...Strung with flat chromes and comes with soft/hard ns design case and dunlop strap lok bases. Headless design by ned steinberger, curved body like the ns spectors. Flat black works well and leaves no finger prints. Shorter than your averge bass but still a full 34" scale. Beautiful wood grain on the fretboard. The tone from the piezo is unique and imho sounds better than all the other piezo's i have tried. I like the aluminum bar they use for the piezo contact. It is a very well playing bass the sits nicely in the mix. it has great tonal possibilities with the piezo and magnetic pickups. its set up vol, blend, tone, tone. Only reason I am selling is because i dont use it anymore since getting my 5 string. its right around 8 1/2 lbs and one excellent four string asking 750 plus shipping
    ns%206.
    ns%205.
    ns%201.
    ns%207.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018 at 5:50 PM
    pacojas, digbass and JeffJ2112 like this.
  2. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2010
    North Carolina
    Pmd

3. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    smooth and cool together!!!

nateh415 and boamedt like this.
  4. FunkHead

FunkHead Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2007
    That’s a Beautiful bass! And its a Great price too.

mbelue and boamedt like this.