1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD NS Design Upright EUB WAV 4 string w stand and endpin

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by GroovyBaby, Mar 2, 2020.

1. GroovyBaby

GroovyBaby G&L Fanboy

Oct 19, 2007
    Huntingdon, PA
    Price:
    $850
    Strings:
    I purchased this NS Design WAV EUB this past summer to try upright. Upright is awesome but I’m just not playing it enough to justify keeping it. I will look it over in more detail but I can’t actually find any wear or damage. I purchased it new and have played it almost exclusively at home, a couple times with friends, but never gigged. I’m not an upright player so it is like new.

$850 (was $900) shipped with stand, bag, and endpin. $800 (was $850) shipped with stand and bag, but without endpin. The endpin stand is worth it in my opinion. That is how I enjoyed playing it most.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    krfoss and armybass like this.
  2. GroovyBaby

GroovyBaby G&L Fanboy

Oct 19, 2007
    Huntingdon, PA
    The small chips of missing pain on the headstock (photo 6) are the only evidence of use I can find. It actually came that way new.

3. GroovyBaby

GroovyBaby G&L Fanboy

Oct 19, 2007
    Huntingdon, PA
    I'm looking to move this and haven't gotten any hits here so I've put it on the Bay as a no reserve auction. Hit "Mark as Sold" in an attempt to find the "No longer available" option and now can't figure out how to switch to "no longer available." Hmm....

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020