Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. ModulusAcacia

ModulusAcacia Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 22, 2000
    Middletown/Cincy, OH WHO-DEY!
    owner: J. Kennedy Guitar Repair, Guitar tech for Walk the Moon
    NS Design USDB6, six string electric upright. Low B to high C, Graphite and maple construction, Excellent shape, tri-pod stand, two gig bags (one standard, one deluxe from Bass Central) plus Anvil type NS road case, a bunch of little extras. I'll try to get pic's up tonight or tomorrow.

asking $3100 OBO

I really need cash more then anything, but would consider trades for a nice fretless 5 string+cash, or anything else I may want. Just ask, worst case I say no. :)

E-mail me directly at Modulus@fuse.net , I'll get to that before i get to PM :)

2. coyoteboy

coyoteboy easy there, Ned Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Sactomato, CA
    Crazy...

Never thought I'd see one of these for sale used, so I had to buy a new one! Gotta wait a couple weeks though.

Do you think the deluxe bag is worth it?

3. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    I have the deluxe bag for my NS CRM5, and its DEFINATELY worth it. I wouldn't consider using the standard bag for even a dust cover after using the deluxe bag.

4. ModulusAcacia

Mar 22, 2000
    I don't want to sell it, but I'm not practicing much with it as i should. And my new year's resolution is to buy a house by the end of 2004. So with gobbs of credit card debt staring me down off goes the things I don't need. But then again, if the right offer doesn't materailize, I guess it's the good Lord's way of telling me to keep it :)

Also, that deluxe bag is definetly worth it. I don't want to seperate it from the bass, but Bass Central can order you one for right around $120 or so (if my memory serves me correctly) Pictures soon...

5. ModulusAcacia

Mar 22, 2000
    only one pic for now, more coming as soon as i can get my guitarist's digital camera...

6. ModulusAcacia

Mar 22, 2000