1. ModulusAcacia

ModulusAcacia Commercial User

Mar 22, 2000
    Middletown/Cincy, OH WHO-DEY!
    owner: J. Kennedy Guitar Repair, Guitar tech for Walk the Moon
    NS Design USDB6, six string electric upright. Low B to high C, Graphite and maple construction, Excellent shape, tri-pod stand, two gig bags (one standard, one deluxe from Bass Central) plus Anvil type NS road case, a bunch of little extras. I'll try to get pic's up tonight or tomorrow.

asking $3100 OBO

I really need cash more then anything, but would consider trades for a nice fretless 5 string+cash, or anything else I may want. Just ask, worst case I say no. :)

E-mail me directly at Modulus@fuse.net , I'll get to that before i get to PM :)

2. coyoteboy

coyoteboy easy there, Ned

Mar 29, 2000
    Sactomato, CA
    Crazy...

Never thought I'd see one of these for sale used, so I had to buy a new one! Gotta wait a couple weeks though.

Do you think the deluxe bag is worth it?

3. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    I have the deluxe bag for my NS CRM5, and its DEFINATELY worth it. I wouldn't consider using the standard bag for even a dust cover after using the deluxe bag.

4. ModulusAcacia

Mar 22, 2000
    I don't want to sell it, but I'm not practicing much with it as i should. And my new year's resolution is to buy a house by the end of 2004. So with gobbs of credit card debt staring me down off goes the things I don't need. But then again, if the right offer doesn't materailize, I guess it's the good Lord's way of telling me to keep it :)

Also, that deluxe bag is definetly worth it. I don't want to seperate it from the bass, but Bass Central can order you one for right around $120 or so (if my memory serves me correctly) Pictures soon...

5. ModulusAcacia

Mar 22, 2000
    only one pic for now, more coming as soon as i can get my guitarist's digital camera...

6. ModulusAcacia

Mar 22, 2000
    bump