Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

NS La Scala near Atlanta?

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by joereda, Oct 19, 2005.

1. joereda

joereda Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2003
    Atlanta
    Anyone near Atlanta with a laminate New Standard La Scala? I'd love to check it out. Lunch is on me.

2. joereda

Sep 4, 2003
    Atlanta
    La Scala, Cleveland... or even a Shen form Arnold's shop. It's time for me to step up from my bass. I'm happy to drive a several hours to check one out.

3. Aleph5

Aleph5

Feb 24, 2004
    Tennessee
    There's a fine Cleveland for sale here in East Tenn, about 4 hours from you. Scroll down the classifieds to the second one. The more recently posted one is way farther north.

4. joereda

Sep 4, 2003
    Atlanta
    Thanks for the tip

5. Mike Childree (mchildree) has a Cleveland and lives down along the Alabama border a couple of hours south of you. You might check with him as well.

6. joereda

Sep 4, 2003
    Atlanta
    thank you sir

7. dfp

dfp Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2004
    USA
    Aleph was talking about my Cleveland for sale. i took down the ad b/c i had attracted a scammer, also i was re-thinking the sale. especially after i saw how low that guy up north is trying to sell his Cleveland. that just ruined my day... :crying:

PM me if you wanna talk about he NS bass, though. i just owe my wife a honeymoon is why i've been thinking of "down-grading". it must be love, huh?

regards,
    Dave Peeples

8. mchildree

mchildree Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2000
    AL/GA
    Hey Joe....I'm in Columbus. Check your PM for my contact info.