1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NS WAV 4 Local Sale Washington DC area

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by DC Bass, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DC Bass

DC Bass Supporting Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Washington DC
    Howdy folks,

I have an NS WAV 4 that I just don't play. It's got a few minor dings- trying to post pics...aside from these two blemishes it's in fine shape.

Anyhow- it is black- rosewood board, original tuners and heavy duty "tubular" stand. Strung with Pirastro Jazzers and comes with original gig bag.

I really don't feel like shipping it- so I would like to start by seeing how much local interest there might be.

Asking $650.00. Contact via PM.

Thanks a lot for looking!

Joe

2. DC Bass

DC Bass Supporting Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Washington DC
    Pics:

Well, it seems the pic are too large to post- and I don't know how to resize them...so until I figure that out- pics emailed on request.

I'll try to describe the dings:
    1- On the headstock- a bit of the veneer is broken away to expose the wood beneath- the damage is about the size of a dime, maybe a little smaller.
    2- On side of body- a small crescent shaped ding in the finish- also about the size of a dime.

Thanks!

Joe

3. IrfanView is a great freeware which can be used to resize, convert, etc.
    Just FYI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.