Nuclear Rabbit

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by santucci218, May 19, 2007.

1. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    there is like 2 tabs on the internet for this band and it disappoints me. sure we cant play all there songs because we don't have 9 and 11 string basses, but we can rearrange them...someone wanna tab a few songs out?

2. Isn't Jean an active member on these forums? Why not just ask him?

3. scottyd

scottyd Commercial User

Nov 17, 2006
    Waco Tx
    Builder/owner Redeemer Basses
    Those tabs would surely give me a severe headache!

4. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    lol they would be tough. Jean is too busy right now i am sure. a player of his status im sure he doesn't even know how to use tab! not to mention he is writing 2 cd's right now.

5. Actually the first and second albums were played on 5 and 6 string basses respectively. Another way of learning the songs is to search youtube or just the good old fashioned 'use your ear' method.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021