Nuclear Rabbit

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Harvey, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Harvey

Jun 22, 2003
    I don't know if this has been posted yet and if it has I apologize, I ran a search and didn't find anything.

Nuclear Rabbit have reformed and are about to record a new album! I hope it's as good as their old stuff. Jean is one bad mother (shut yo mouth) bassist. is up, check it out!
  2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Yeah he plays 9 strings, and has some ridiculous chops.
  3. TeenBassPlayer

Jun 19, 2003
    Um.... I'm sorry but I've never heard of a band called the Nuclear Rabbit. Oh well, it's probaly before my time.
  4. Harvey

Jun 22, 2003
    Nuclear Rabbit is a funk/metal/ avant garde band. They formed in 89 I think and were only broken up for about 3 years. You can download some of their songs on KaZaA.
  5. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Who in the hell is this guy?! I kinda like this stuff. Thanks for the tidbit. This is my favorite thing about this site.
  6. Wow, they have some cool artwork! I like this one:

7. I just saw Nuclear Rabbit for the first time the other day. I heard about them here a long time ago though. They weren't together for a while, I think. Jean, the bass player, was in Element of Surprise for a while. Possibly a few other Rabbit members too.

Anyway, here are some photos I shot:

I talked at length with Jean at the show. He's a really nice guy. He let me try out one of his Conklin 9'ers and NR's photographer photographed it. That pic is at:

- Dave
  8. I was digging the music until he started singing. Not my cup o'tea. I did only listen to one song though, whatever was on the top of their page. Good music though.
  9. don't need an elevator, i'll take the stairs
    i wrestle alligators, i ain't no square
    don't need toilet paper, i'll use my hands
    and wipe 'em on your face, 'cause i'm the man!

champion of the world!