1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Nvidia Geforce 8800GTS 640. 200$ + shipping!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by jazzy grille, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzy grille

jazzy grille - Arrogant Bastard Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2006
    Sarasota, Florida
    Hey guys,

I have an Evga Nvidia Geforce 8800GTS 640mb (normal core/mem clocks) that I really don't need. So I have decided to sell it, I have owned it for about 8 months and it has never been overclocked (don't know how).

It was used in SLI as the secondary card and I just don't play that many video games right now because of college and gigs and all.

I will take 200 +shipping for it, US only. This thing is smoking fast, hence the fact that I really only need one. ;)

Pics will be up later.

Thanks.

2. jazzy grille

Aug 15, 2006
    Sarasota, Florida
    Bump!

And an ooops.. I forgot the pics. :atoz:

Tonight they will be up.

3. Snarf

Snarf

Jan 23, 2005
    Glen Cove, NY
    AGP or PCI Express?

4. It is PCI-E, Also to keep in mind EVGA has a lifetime warrenty that I believe is transferable to a new owner, even if you replace the heatsink and fan and overclock in and burn it up, they will warrenty it... they have the best warrenty in the videocard biz. IMO!

Bump for a sweet card at a awesome price!

Peace,

5. Snarf

Snarf

Jan 23, 2005
    Glen Cove, NY
    Heh, I'm kickin' it old school, got no PCI-E. :p

6. jazzy grille

Aug 15, 2006
    Sarasota, Florida
    Thanks guys.

It is a great card!

I have decided to give Ebay a try. If it does not sell there, I will reopen a new thread for it here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.