Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

NY Post's exclusive

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by byrdsfan, Jul 11, 2004.

1. byrdsfan

byrdsfan

Feb 9, 2004
    L.I.
  2. He he he. thats some real funny stuff.

[​IMG]

lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Some of those are fitting considering that on the day Kerry named Edwards as his running mate the New York Post seriously published a giant front page headline saying "Kerry's Choice: Dem Picks Gephardt as VP Candidate." That was classic.

brad cook

4. byrdsfan

byrdsfan

Feb 9, 2004
    L.I.
    This contest was a response to that, but they'll never touch the real thing.

5. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Kerry's old band, the electras nothing particularly special, the playing is all pretty average, the music is pretty average, but hey, I'm sure they all had a lot of fun.

btw, though, this thread is going to be locked.

6. That doesn't mean you have to ruin the time it still has.

It's okay NY Post's Exclusive Thread...shhhhhh...don't cry....WR didn't mean it....its okay...

7. Something Awful > Fark

for every funny photoshop fark has, they've got about 3 or 4 more that aren't even useful as toliet paper.

8. Something awful is bigger than Fark? :eyebrow:

9. bigger? questionable.

funnier? definitely.

10. I have 13 glasses, 3 plates, 2 bowls, 5 spoons, 1 fork, and 3 knifes on my desk. :) I really need to clean this up, I don't remember the last time I had Top-Ramen :eyebrow: .

Anyway, awful stuff can be prety funny sometimes. Like that upside down haning from wires car-thread. :smug:

11. Zirc

Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Haha, what a way to sell records right?

And is that a jazz or a precision? :D