Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

NYC Gig [sorta] Spam

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by CamMcIntyre, Jun 2, 2003.

1. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Hey to any of the New York Area TBers, my show choir will be performing at Ground Zero on Friday June 6th @ 2:00PM. I will not be playing bass at this event as our directors/coordinators did not think it was the right place to perform our competition show. The group i am a part of is the Lafayette Jefferson First Edition Show Choir. I am a member of the band. If any of you guys are in the area, i'd say check it out. You probably won't be able to talk to me but i don't know. I'll be the heavy set kid w/glasses and kinda messy hair in the same outfit as the rest of the kids. I don't have any more information about the performance such as where the rest of us [band and tech crew] will be but i'll be there. The reason why i am posting this now is since i'm leaving in 2 hrs to get to school so we can catch a flight @ 6:30AM. Also, i probably won't post again until Saturday Night. Thats all

Enjoy