Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

NYC gigspam!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Woodchuck, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    If you're in the NYC area on March 8th. El Pus will be playing Arlene's Grocery that night. C'mon down, and we'll grill some hamsters and have a few beers! :D Here's the address:

95 Stanton St
    New York, NY 10002
    Phone: 212.995.1652

Update: I just found out that this gig is also a shoot for MTV.com and later airing on MTV2. Heck, come on down and get yer mug on the tube! :hyper:

2. ZonPlyr

ZonPlyr

Apr 29, 2003
    Pasadena, CA
    Cool man, I played there last weekend. Great place to play, good people, nice big stage. If I were going to be back in the city that day I would definately come see you. Hope everything goes well.

3. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Kewl. I'm looking forward to it. I've heard some cool things about this place.

4. Let us know when it'll be airing on MTV2 (if you can find that out). I'll try and watch it for sure.

5. tappel

tappel

May 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Cool gig, congrats! The place is a trip... a (seemingly) divey bar on the lower east side. Bring your cameras! Definitely an "album cover shot"
    type of place.

Tom

6. WOODCHUCK...

A Tuesday night? :(

I needs my beauty sleep! :p

I'll try to make it.

I'd dig meeting you. :)

Mike.