1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD NYC Local Only: Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage Pro Ebony

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by PianoOfDoom, Sep 8, 2019.

1. PianoOfDoom

PianoOfDoom

May 30, 2011
    NYC
    Price:
    Strings:
    (Note: that gold tint on the hardware is just lighting. I included a stock photo for reference.)

Sorry that I can't easily or economically ship this, so I'm sticking to local only for now. I bought this new from Sweetwater shortly after they were released, and this one has been in the case most of its life. I bought two, and kept the sunburst as my main for purely visual reasons. I really didn't need two, but thought I would use one for flats and one for rounds. I still use my Fenders for flats, so that's one TBird too many. Selling to buy a Rick!

This is 100% stock and comes with the hardcase. You can of course try it out first. No issues at all. I love these Vintage Pros, largely due to the neck and remarkable evenness across the fretboard. I hate dead spots. and these don't seem to have any at all!

I'm located in Williamsburg.

IMG_0691.JPG

IMG_0692.JPG

C9033B81-38C5-4DF0-AB51-CF261C8D91F1-26773-000005DD2C979793.JPEG

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    JJR58, Miles_ONeal and ghettoshelf like this.
  2. PianoOfDoom

PianoOfDoom

May 30, 2011
    NYC
    Lowered price

3. rodv66

rodv66 Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2016
    NJ
    Beauty