1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD NYC Local Only: Ovation Magnum I Bass w/ OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by PianoOfDoom, Sep 2, 2016.

1. PianoOfDoom

PianoOfDoom Supporting Member

May 30, 2011
    NYC
    Price:
    Strings:
    This is an insanely cool bass, both in sound and looks. Jah Wobble uses one, so there's that...

Currently strung with LaBella medium gauge flats. Sounds absolutely thunderous in the neck position, and incredibly sweet when you play higher notes. The pickup configuration allows for quite a bit of tonal control, and there is a lot of treble available if you like that. Can get into Thunderbird area or super low dubby Fender tones as well. Putting on rounds or brighter flats like Thomastik changes the character dramatically. This is the most versatile bass I've used, and I'm only selling it (reluctantly) to fund another purchase.

Come try it out. I'm by the Hewes station in Williamsburg. Price firm at $900. Local pickup only.

fdmsvc1alzq31wyi9flt. izyumunydvtzn8xfuzjk. jmajg8bkssmky1bvsqt9. mfvswobycztqz0xegd9w (1). mlting5dvmrb4ggcavr4. pxd4andtyutd3umpacpc. xfousotlsbxbrjho2phc. zuhceksynnkhlrxxk6ob.

2. rocktotherock

rocktotherock

Sep 3, 2016

Hi there, I live in Park Slope and I wanna come and check out your bass today
    here is my number
    Luke