Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Nylon gig bags f/s

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by sleeplessknight, Sep 4, 2004.

1. sleeplessknight

sleeplessknight Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2002
    Seattle
    I'm gettin' rid of some of my old (but still in good condition) gig bags. I've got a standard black Fender Bass gig bag that came with my '75 RI Jazz that's in good condition, with the exception of a small hole where the "tail-pin" of my Jazz eventually started poking through. I'm asking $45 plus shipping.

Next up I've got a Levy's padded gig bag. It's the EMC8P model in a sort of dark/royal blue. It also has the same small hole where the tailpiece of my bass went. Other than that, the Levy's is in good condition. Asking $55 plus shipping.

Thirdly, I've got a generic unpadded bass gig bag that's in very good (i.e. no tailpiece pokey-holes) condition that I'm lookin' to get $35 (plus shipping) for.

I've also got two generic gu*tar gig bags that I'd like to get rid of. One's a rifle-style "Kases III" bag that no wear on it except for some slight scuffing on the inside where the tuning pegs would sit, and the other is an over-the-shoulder backpack style bag in very good condition (no pokey-holes, very little wear marks at all). Both of these bags have about an inch of padding on either side of 'em. I'm asking $30 plus shipping each.

All of these bags have kept my arsenal nice n' safe, but I've recently upgraded to hardshell cases for everything so I have no use for 'em any more.

2. sleeplessknight

Mar 8, 2002
    Seattle
    Alright, thanks to a sharp-eyed user, looks like I'm a bit above market value on some of my schwag. The Holey Fender bag is now $25, Holey Levy's is $45, Generic bass bag is $20, and the generirc gu*tar bags are also $20. Heck people, just make me some offers. I want these bad boys GONE!

3. sleeplessknight

Mar 8, 2002
    Seattle
    bump. offers? anyone? anyone? Bueller? :bag:

4. sleeplessknight

Mar 8, 2002
    Seattle
    No one wants any Labor Day gig bag lovin'?

5. sleeplessknight

Mar 8, 2002
    Seattle
    <bump> Alright, I'll take ridiculously low offers. I just want the damn things out!