Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

obsessed

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by TAKEUPARMS, Jan 2, 2006.

1. TAKEUPARMS

TAKEUPARMS

Nov 9, 2005
    sorry guys, for the threads i started on the gibson grabber, but, i've been trying to find one for cheap. i 've been trying to find one that works and that's also decent. can you guys help me? i'm obsessed over grabbers, please relieve me from this GAS, anything grabber would be fine.

2. i've known a few people from other forums who have found good ones on ebays, i've found a used local one for $300, and you could imagine why (cord kept falling out of the input jack, face was all beat up, pickups were sunk intot eh body and you could see the opening, you could see the wiring, horrible color, the knobs sucked and about to fall off, neck was in extremely horrible condition) but god i loved that tone. try ebay if you haven't already thats where i would start

3. Aren't the rippers supposed to be the better bass? I know somewhere where you could pick up one of those...

4. try looking on the gibson bass site if you go down it shows ebay listings aswell as giving info on the basses