1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ocean's 13

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by IconBasser, Jun 14, 2007.

1. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    jsut saw it last night, after a "school's over" dinner with a few friends (the chili's top house sirloin ROCKS!!).

I thought it was a fantastic movie. Very well done indeed.
    Another cool thing about it was the soundtrack. Almost every song was built upon some awsome groove on either the double bass or bass guitar. It was almost as fun to just listen to the music as watching the movie itself.

I absolutely recommend this movie to everyone, it was great!

2. jomahu

jomahu

Dec 15, 2004
    Bos, MA
    saw it yesterday. it was alrite. for some reason, i preferred 12. of course, when it comes on cable, i will probably watch it 35 times and learn to love it. :)

but yes, the soundtrack is great (i have 11 and 12). david holmes is awesome.

3. Sweet! I'll be checking this out soon.

4. I enjoyed it, although not as much as I did 11. 13 just wasn´t quite as stylish and cool. A bit too much cheap laughs and self-parody, almost to the point of becoming a farce. Also, it lacked the tension of the original; there never really was any question whether they would pull it off.

But at least 13 was entertaining, unlike 12 which was a complete turkey IMO. Even the presence of my goddess Catherine Zeta Jones wasn´t able to salvage that one.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 24, 2021