ODB-3 sound files

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by the low one, Sep 2, 2005.

1. the low one

the low one

Feb 21, 2002
    I've tried listening to the 3 sound clips of the ODB-3 on the Musicians Friend web site but I can't. For some reason my system won't let me. Can someone post them on here so I can hear them please. They have clips of
    All knobs at 5, Distortion and Overdrive

Does anyone else have any other ODB-3 sound clips they want to share? It's always nice to hear what others are doing.

2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I think they got rid of the soundclips to increase sales. ;)
  3. Joe P

Joe P

Jul 15, 2004
    Milwaukee, WI
    Ow.. That's a low-blow to an ODB-lover like me, you know.

I think just-for-THAT I'm going to have to submit a clip of the killer distortion tone I achieve with my CS-3 to Xciter to ODB-3...

I'll try to get on it this weekend (the recording gear isn't at my house); I'll go straight to the digital recorder.

I hope when this is all-over, Matt will say "I was wrong; a Boss ODB-3 CAN sound very good".

Get ready to listen and weep, Man...

4. Higgie

May 31, 2005
    London, England
    I hbave one as well as an Original Marshall Guv'Nor. And I love the thing.
  5. Listen to the opening bassline to "All Around The World" by the red hot chili peppers. It's the first song on Californication. That is what the ODB sounds like.
  6. Higgie

May 31, 2005
    London, England
    Well I've found it hard to get sounds like from Around the World, but that's because it's obviously been touched up in the studio's etc. But you can get some very usable tones out of it.
  7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

I'd love to be proven wrong.

Just so you know, this isn't some uneducated blow based on rumours. I use to own one.