1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Odd PM Experience... conversation disappeared???

Discussion in 'Forum Usage Help' started by agedhorse, Feb 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. agedhorse

agedhorse Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 12, 2006
    Davis, CA (USA)
    Development Engineer-Mesa, Product Support-Genz Benz
    Kind of off topic, but since it involved somebody on this forum who was asking about a possible problem with an amp, I went to answer after a couple of exchanges and the entire conversation is just gone.

Has anybody else experienced this (initially from an i-phone, possible an OS update "fail") but can't see it off my desktop either? Was it possibly something I mistakenly did? A couple other things were odd with my phone today as well, don't know if they were linked to this...

To the guy with the Subway question, I did not intentionally blow you off... really.

Thanks for any help or suggestions you guys may have.

2. I know trying to do anything from a phone browser here is a major PITA.

3. /\/\3phist0

/\/\3phist0 Life: It's sexually transmitted and always fatal Supporting Member

FWIW, i think sumthin's up with the board software... @paul
    users elsewhere were reporting slow performance and missing pictures ETC... And i have seen it on occasion since yesterday...

4. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    Will send you a PM to get further details

5. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    Discovering a major issue with our CDN today... reverting back to using webserver, should be working better now.

/\/\3phist0 likes this.
  6. agedhorse

Feb 12, 2006
    Davis, CA (USA)
    Thanks for the update and assistance Paul. Much appreciated. I thought that it was perhaps something that I might have done and was hesitant to put forth a "bug scare" if happened to be the bug.

To the guy with the Subway question/problem, please PM me again and I will get it taken care of.

7. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    If the other party clicks 'leave conversation' it removes it from both your inboxes

8. agedhorse

Feb 12, 2006
    Davis, CA (USA)
    Interesting feature!

The conversation is back and I'm all good. Maybe I had a fat finger HUI failure on the phone device.

Thanks for the help.

paul likes this.