Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ode to Bass Gunk

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Reverend G-Money, Apr 6, 2005.

1. ok, so some people are very meticulous with their gear.... i'm, well... not. so, in honor of the funk on my bridge and the stains on my pickguard... here's this..

ODE TO BASS GUNK

gunk = funk. Clean is fine and poofters drink wine. Stank = dank with the most grooviest of the wank, While the smell = hell and we all knows it ain't the Adams by Samuel (sam-well for the rhyme).... Beer, vodka, gin, rum sometime the mix will confuse you some!! by the look of that bass sitting in dismay, is it crap or ideal? depends what you pay (best line ever) ... you pay with your heart not with your wallet, then there's Fodera and Ritter.. $10,000 YOU GOT IT!!

basically i love my gear. it gets dirty, but heck i PLAY GIGS WITH MY BAND. having a (stage or main) bass with no fingerprints and no jive is like the Lexus SUV. that ain't EVER seein dirt!!

haha, make a rhyme about your bass, a smooth pristine neck or scratchy pots...... this was mine... :D

2. Mudfuzz

Mudfuzz

Apr 3, 2004
    WA...
    With a chip on her head to be seen
    And a neck that is worn, with no sheen
    It's board has never been cleaned
    Now all the frets and the bridge are green

3. wow, you got my bass?

j/k....haha!!! nice one!! who's next??