"Odie the Janitor"

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by P. Aaron, Jan 10, 2003.

1. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Odie has been busy today. With all the Football@&#%, and Baseball@*#$, and American Fotball stil sux, and, "Frodo" threads.

Great job you guys.:D
  2. lil_bass_boy

lil_bass_boy Banned

Oct 25, 2001
    Maryland, USA
  3. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    yeah, I like odie alot, he's not anal, and sticks to the rules,,, the way PAUL INTENDED them to be. Gard picked a good mod. I have never had complants about odie's moderating. or HEARD any either.
  4. I thought the Football threads might still be salvaged as some decent conversation about sports, but I can see why they were closed.
  5. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Yeah, well - he's a great mod, but his avatar is still wimpy... ;)
  6. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Darn. I missed out on the fun. SQUASH THAT TROLL, ODIE!!!:D
  7. odie

odie Supporting Member

Hey thanx everyone!! I appreciate the feedback. Especially with how many complaint PM's and emails we get down here in OT land, there certainly have been a lot lately.

Ok, guys people quit picking on my avatar!!!

Anyone want to do same Photoshop goodness to it and toughen it up??!!
  8. odie

odie Supporting Member

For the record I'm all for a good debate on which sport is the hardest and roughest.

My vote is for Jai-Alai!! Remember that episode on Jacka$$!! Ouch!
  9. hmmmm..Be careful Odie - this could be deemed as trolling for tasteless answers that might violate the TB family viewing code!;) :eek:

(BTW - great work, keep it up!)
  10. Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Odie Rawks - *Beavis*
  11. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    For the record, I did not specifically nominate Odie, he volunteered for this hazardous duty. :eek:

I want to let him know that I'm very very happy that someone of his quality as a person is here to help out JT & jazzbo, my good friends, while I go through the bad times I'm going through. And I extend a very heartfelt thank you to everyone who's shown support to me.

I still don't know what will come in my future, but knowing that I have a family here will always help me to maintain at least some kernel of sanity.

I'm gonna be 'round for a long time, no matter how sporadically I may post or participate. Fear not, I'm not going anywhere - as far as TB is concerned.
  12. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    What a brave, brave dog..... i mean.... man....dog....thingy....person...guy.....

13. he doesn't take any crap. a mod after my own heart. ;)
  14. odie

odie Supporting Member

I figured its a good sign that they didnt fire me from my Mod job.

I thought it would have happened by now, but they must be hard up for volunteers.

But I guess if they could put up with JT they could handle most anything.

But really, thanx for the thanx :confused: did that make sense? :)
  15. Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Here'a a slightly tougher Odie. You can use it if you like. If you don't like it, it's no prob. I'm not as good as some of these guys at editing photos. Just thought I would give it a shot. I tested it and it does seem to be the right size.
  16. aleyman

aleyman Guest

Nov 1, 2002
    Thats one evil lookin Odie. Use it! It will strike fear into the heart of trollers.
  17. odie

odie Supporting Member

Gard- Thank you, you're a very classy individual and a tough act to follow.

Bethanybass- that avatar rocks!! Im sending it to Paul to switch it over.

18. Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    No problem. I'm glad you like it!! It is much more fierce looking!! Trolls Beware!! It's the new improved bad@ss Odie attack Mod!!