Office Space appreciation thread!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bad Brains, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    This is perhaps the only movie i can think of that has no enemies. Everyone i know who has seen this movie loves it. Even my dad and older relatives like it. Tonight i watched it for the first time in over a year and i forgot how funny it is. slowly going down as one of the best comedies ever.

So lets all give it up for Office Space

"you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, hell look at my cousin, he's broke, don't do sh*t" - Laurence
  2. Yeah.. hi. Did you get the memo? We're now putting cover sheets on all our TPS threads, so if you could just go and do that from now on... yeah... thanks.
  3. Excuse me, but I think you have my stapler.
  4. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    I think 3 crotch grabs doesn't like it if I remember correctly. I think he started a thread about how he hated it.
  5. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004 can just call me Mike.

6. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays. :scowl:
  7. i actually didn't like it as much the first time i saw it, because i thought it got a little too dark about halfway through -- when they beat up the fax machine. since then i've come to love just about everything about it.

8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
  9. Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    What would you do with a million dollars?

Ya mean besides two chicks at the same time?

Well Yeah...
  10. Peter Gibbons, you have lived a trite and meaningless life. you are a very...........BAD person.

11. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    Umm, you only have 15 pieces of flair. :)

(I like this movie but I haven't seen it enough times to remember many quotes)
  12. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

If you end up in jail, you have beat somebody's @%# right away! Or be somebody's B@*#%$!
  13. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    You missed the point y'all. Office Space is designated for thread hi-jacking.
  14. i don't want to go federal pound me in the *** prison!!!!

man i love that flick
  15. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Then let's talk about Bunny Suits, and the people who wear them.
  16. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    I love that movie!

And I know one guy who doesn't like it. :oops:
  17. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

"I was told that if I posted on this thread, I would have a pay deduction taken out of my check.....I was told that I must use the vending machines the company provides for lunch.....I was told I must use nothing less than a .44 magnum to blow my brains out after I burn down the building for taking my Swingline stapler....."

You know what's damn sad ??? I was brought in as a Development Manager at MetLIfe Info Systems, (Fortune 25 company), to get rid of this type of thinking and so many of the programmers/network analysts/etc were just like Milton. They lived in their little cubicles and didn't want anything to do with other functions. It was - "serve your 8 hours and go home to your cat and frozen dinner." :rollno:
  18. when did you change your name to rick?