Oh boy ! Look what I got !

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by sixstringer506, Sep 30, 2002.

1. I traded off a guitar that I rarley play for this rig !

2 henry the 8x8 cabs
    SM 900 head

Im a little pumped up about it right now so I had to tell someone ! :D
    Well im off to rattle the neighbors !
  2. Oooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

What kind of guitar did you trade for THAT???

Whoever you got it from, think they'll give me a 62' P-bass for 3 candy bars, 2 sodas and a 1995 Ken Griffey Jr.?
  3. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    yeah, holy doodle, man...what on earth did you trade for that rig? which is sweet, btw ;)
  4. sweet merciful crap. was it a gibson goldtop les paul?
  5. I traded this for it my ex guitar
    you have to click on june to see it .
    Its a one of a kind guitar !
    but I play bass more then I ever play guitar so. Bye bye dust collector hello my new bestest buddies the henrys !
  6. geez.. you could create a ****ing earthquake with that..
  7. Samie

Dec 13, 2000
    Madrid, Spain
    How strong is your back
  8. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    That's nothing. Crappiest rig I've ever seen. And a Musicman? Boy you must have the thinnest tone in the world. Come back when you've added some Bag End ELF subs to it. Then it might be worth SOMETHING. Loser.

I hate you. ;)
  9. Well, if you've got a Baker that you're not using, it's good of you to give it to someone who'll take advantage of it. Those are sweet guitars.

Congratulations on your new rig!
  10. WOW

iI have 1 8x8 and a Sm-400s and that thing shakes the room, i can't begin to imagine 2 henry's and a SM-900 !!

Congrats man
  11. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Yes, eet eez awesome, dis rig.

You could prolly trade those eights for something sweet and a little more portable too if yer back startsa achin'.

brad cook
  12. YES !!! I am one step closer to "the brown note "
    This rig is crazy ! I dont know what I was thinking ! (Yes I did hehehe :D )
    Only one move so far . From the back of a truck to the front room of my house . I can see some backaches in my future ! But the tilt back wheelie bar things makes moving them pretty easy . Thankfull there are not alot of stairs for me to climb around here .
  13. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    Thats one hell of a guitar and even one more hell of a rig. That thing wont fit thru my door.:eek:
  14. Now you got one half of my dream rig the other half would be to Big Bertha 1x18" subs :D
  15. My fault I mean ,of course, 2 Big Ben 1x18" Subs :)