OH CRAP (my belt buckle has ruined my life)!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by small, heavy be, May 12, 2005.

1. small, heavy be

small, heavy be

Apr 25, 2005
    i was in a hurry to get ready for work this morning and my big ass belt buckle clipped my brand new bass. now there is a pit in the paint. it's not big, or even noticeable (to anyone but me), but it's got me all riled up . . .
    is there any way to fix it?
  2. shnapper

May 1, 2005
    You would be amazed how many colors of quality fingernail paint you have access to. If it's a small ding maybe consider fixing the same way you would touch up a door ding on a car? So wipe it, tape it, touch it up with a matching color and your done. :hyper:

My suggestion is if it's a painted finish to find either some good automotive touch up paint or some fingernail paint. You literally have 100's of colors to choose from to make a match. Oh ya then get rid of the "Roper boots" national cow roping 1st place in rodeo competition belt buckle ASAP :eek: :D
  3. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama

Those "Pimped Caddy Rim" belt buckles are -not- instrument friendly....
  4. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    Tell me about it. My Famous Stars and Straps buckle is killing my bass :spit:
  5. small, heavy be

small, heavy be

Apr 25, 2005
    this didn't happen when i was wearing the belt (i always have a shirt over my buckle when i play) - i was rushing to get dressed for work and, like the clumsy fellow i am, i let the belt swing into the bass.
    it would never have happened if the landlord hadn't shut off the water without warning, but that's a whole different issue.