Ohio forumite meeting!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bassplayer7770, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Okay, I am going to try to coordinate an Ohio forumite meeting somewhere in Columbus (should be a nice, central location) sometime before year end. What days (preferably a Saturday) are we all available?

My available dates (Saturdays) are November 16, 23, and 30 and December 14, 21, and 28. I'm thinking we could meet at Guitar Center or some other local music store, then go grab a bite to eat at a local restaurant/pub. Any other ideas? I'm not sure my place is big enough for a meeting, but it would be cool for everybody to bring their fave basses, etc. so we could all try out different basses.

Moderators, please move this thread if you feel it is more appropriate somewhere else. Thanks!:)
  2. No Ohioans in here?

We plan to meet on 12/21 at Noon-ish at my place (suburb of Columbus, Ohio). Please feel free to e-mail me if you're interested in attending, and I'll put you on the e-mailing list.
  3. Monkey

Monkey Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2000
    Dayton, Ohio, USA
    I'd like to be on the mailing list. I'm not sure I can make it on the 21st yet, but I would like to try. There must be other Buckeye bassists out there....
  4. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    OK...I'll email and you can ad me to the list. I'm not sure I can make it either, but I'd be up for it if I can.
  5. I would be interested (have toyed with the idea of setting one up myself), but 4 days before Christmas may squash it for some. And then there's the possibility for pretty crappy weather too...
    But hey, pencil me in for now.
  6. Probably can't come (I'm a busy, struggling engineering student), but I'm from Ohio and occasionally can return there.
  7. Anybody who's interested, just e-mail me and I can add you to the e-mailing list. Thanks!:)
  8. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Consider me interested. I'll drop you an e-mail . . .
  9. You have mail.:)