1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ohnoho Feedback Looper Chk Chk BOOM

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by dlenaghan, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Works great, but there's a mute mini-toggle (which is used to mute the pedal which the feedbacker is plugged into, or to let that pedal play through) which is loose. I contacted Lawrence of Ohnoho, who thinks it's a very simple fix, but it's not worth shipping it internationally for me.

Paint job is awesome - I think I've held onto it this long just because of the blue and pink speckle paint, with a demon-eyed ox on it.

Basically you hit the footswitch, which is a momentary switch (as opposed to a latching switch), and whatever signal the pedal it's plugged into is recycled back into the pedal and all hell breaks loose. Works best with dirt, delay, anything that really bends time or tone.

Black velcro on back. Asking 60 bucks, shipped insured from Korea. (They go for 79 with the mute - fixing the mute toggle will either cost you 5 minutes with a soldering iron or 5 bucks in new parts.)

Pics to come.

2. Bump for self-oscillation with any pedal! (Ok, not ANY pedal..)

3. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Having a Chk Chk Boom has opened up a LOT of fun, noisy partytimes. I highly recommend one.

4. Bump!

5. Support small businesses bump! (Ohnoho, not me.)

6. And it's been reclaimed by our regretful guitarist! Thread closed! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.