Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

OK, all you TRB freaks ...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Munjibunga, Jul 17, 2003.

1. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I just visited that TRB6-PII today ... list:$4,300, sale $1,799! (I didn't buy it ... it's still there). This is the one that looks just like my TRB5-PII. Also a blue TRB-4 brand new for $599, and an amber TRB4-II for $599.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    ya know Munji, if I didn't just buy a new Czech spector, I would be jealous of you. :D That is a sweet hunk of lumber.:cool:

3. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I didn't buy any of these. They're still hanging there, begging to have the next 14-year-old come in and slap the p*ss out of them. So let me know ... I can save them for you.

Here's mine.

[​IMG]

4. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    That blue TRD jazz is just gorgeous. I would won't be around (at that price no less) next time I feel I can afford a new bass.:(

5. Those are just awesome. If I wasn't just getting a new bass, I would have to be all over one of those 4's. They are stunning! Yamaha (to me anyways) has proven to make really great stuff, it is just that I don't get to play them too often. Someday if I have some extra cash I could get one. Thanks for the eye candy!

jtbp