Ok heres the deal.....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by I-Love-Ratm, Jul 4, 2004.

1. I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003
    I'm after spotting a great deal for a new bass that i need so bad because I am now in a band and all I have is a ****ty Squier P.Well I need 800 Euro in like a week.Im trying to convince my mom to lend me because I am earning but I need it NOW!!!any suggestions
  2. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    i don't know... but i love RATM.
  3. I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003
    Ah your a man after my own heart
  4. Pause

Jun 4, 2003
    Miami, FL
    tell us about that "great deal"... price, make & model, etc.

but i think you should get a good amp
  5. Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    You might wanna consider just getting good pickups and a good amp. That bass will probably see you through for some time after that.
  6. The Squier can definitely cut it while you save your money. Unless it's a total piece of garbage (and it probably isn't, I played one for about a year with my band till I got my Fender), you can go with it a bit.
  7. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    yeah. maybe you should just do an entire setup/maintenance on it while you save?
  8. BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    I agree with Stephen... I still play my Squier that I got a year ago, it has been through gigs, recordings and bashing it into my desk. I think with a but of maintenence on it, you should be fine. Of course, just my opinion. :)

Graeme :bassist:
  9. I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003
    streamer lx Lads I have a good amp and I have the Squier for 3 years.Im not a noob ok?I have decided to put 100 euro away every week until I find the deal that I really want.I recommend this deal though because I'm not after it anymore