Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ok how many of us would be complaining?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by fourstringdrums, Jan 24, 2004.

1. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    JERUSALEM Jan. 23 — The fumes from several tons of marijuana stored in an Israeli police station were so strong that officers had to leave their work place.

The police station in the town of Dimona in the southern Negev Desert is used to store all the marijuana confiscated along the Israeli-Egyptian border, a busy smuggling route. Between three and four tons were seized in the past two months.

"The smell was overpowering," police spokesman Gil Kleiman said Friday.

Finally, it was too much for the officers working next door to the storage room, and they had to leave their offices.

"Every time I came to work I felt very bad, like I was high. The smell of the marijuana was killing us, we couldn't work," one officer told the Israeli newspaper Maariv.

Next week the marijuana will be destroyed, but the room is expected to fill up again in a couple of months, Kleiman said.

2. I wouldn't complain unless someone started smoking all of it...then I would complain.

3. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

My office is Very near a DEA warehouse.

I noticed the fire trucks there last week, and there was quite a bit if wind that day.
    :meh:

4. How are they gonna destroy it all? Burn it? I wouldn't wanna be within a 20 mile radius of that place.

5. And I `ll be the buyer!!!!.... erm.. I mean... mmmm.... bye!!

6. If I sold all that I would be set with money for LIFE.