OK I'll introduce myself

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Coal Man, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Coal Man

Coal Man

Feb 25, 2005
    Jeepers! I log on and the forum is telling me I never posted anything so I'd better or else!
    Well as my name might suggest I work in a coal fired central heating plant for the USAF.
    As a musician I am a HACK, but have some pretty fair equipment, my biggest claim to fame is I'm "crhoton's" father in law and grandfather to his sweet little daughter:hyper: oh and wicked step father to his wife. (not really but you know how step parents are supposed to be)
    It is all his fault I now own 2 bass' and a monster bedroom amp for them, #1 is his old Fender USA Jazz and #2 is a Hamer Cruise 2-TEK with Suhr humfrees in it. I have an original Ashdown "Klystron Bass Magnifer" from before they were changed to just the ABM series with a 4X10 cab made for Midwest Audio in Cinci Oh.
    I mostly play guitar:bag: but you gotta have stuff for the "kids" to play with when they come over and the wife lets me have whatever suits my fancy so "the kids" have toys to play when they show up:D
    And thanks to Ron (Dr. D.) for the Suhr pickups after he reviewed them. Pretty spiffy if I do say so myself, now I have an extra set of Sadowsky noisless Jazz pickups if someone needs them, not sure what I want for the Fender yet, oh well!
    Ya'll have a great day I'll try not to bother you too much but I love lookin' around here, Later Paul