1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ok, is it just me or is this going too far?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jbalou02, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbalou02

jbalou02

Mar 8, 2010
    Not sure if this is the right forum to plop this one under, but I was messing around doing some research on a bass someone asked about, and I came across this:

Now come on. Thats just crazy. Maybe I'm subconsciously jealous. I can't even handle a 5 string.

Or how bout this one...I never understood relic's very much, and now I'm just baffled...this once was a 2009 Highway One, on ebay now going as a "relic":

That's actually down to bare wood...I asked! You should see the back!

I dunno. Different strokes, live and let live and all, oh well...

2. Craig_S

Craig_S Banned

Oct 15, 2008
    Metro Detroit
    How did what happen?

3. jbalou02

jbalou02

Mar 8, 2010
    My eight year old won't tell me, but it is definitely going to take a lot of drywall tape and spackle to fix. And a ladder.

4. bongomania

bongomania Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    On the one hand, it's against the rules to talk smack about other people's basses, no matter what you think of them. OTOH, your images are missing, so no harm done.

5. jbalou02

jbalou02

Mar 8, 2010
    Point taken. Pic's not to be replaced. They were kookie though.

6. Simo98

Simo98

Jun 18, 2009
    QLD, Australia
    I have no idea what is going on...

7. this thread should be sticky, to warn others

8. J-Building

J-Building

Jan 1, 2009

I'm pretty sure I saw the same thing. It was a very damaged flat black finish, right? I almost asked the seller why he didn't let his belt sander just take the bass instead of fighting to save what was left.:D

9. Yes, to warn others how pointless a thread about some images is, when the images are missing.

10. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.