1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ok, so are there any national chains that clean/detail your cars?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by RandomEvent, Mar 11, 2008.

1. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    Yes, I'd rather pay someone to do it for me because I don't want to do it. Just like my brakes.

Anyway, I want to get my car completely cleaned and detailed, inside and out. Wash and wax, shampooed on the inside, etc. Are there national chains that do this? Well, ones that don't employ a bunch of teenagers?

2. Jiggybass

Jiggybass

Nov 15, 2005
    Sudbury, Canada
    What's wrong with 'a bunch of teenagers'? :rolleyes:

I guess if you don't want US touching your car, you're better off doing it yourself, it's not all hard, and pretty fun when you sit back in the seat and smell the fresh clean car, step outside and admire the beautiful shine, it looks 10x better if done personally. Because of course we'll screw it up somehow.

3. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    The washing part I can do myself, I know, it's honestly more of the detailing of the interior I'm worried about. And I mentioned teenagers because we have a place here that does this type of thing that employs a bunch of... lazy teenagers. I hear lots of complaints about half assed jobs they do, so I don't want to take my car there.

Sorry if I offended you, but I remember being a teenager and half assing work all the time. It hasn't been that long ago, so I'm just going to assume that they're the same way now as they were 5 years ago.

4. Jiggybass

Jiggybass

Nov 15, 2005
    Sudbury, Canada
    Fair enough, that makes sense.

The interior really isn't hard at all to do, trust me on this one. You can buy countless products to clean any part of your car, and all are relatively simple to use, and as long as you're paying good attention, I'd say it's near impossible to mess anything up.

Honestly, I'll take a guess and say that you'll be hard pressed to find a good place for this, I'd say you'd be much impressed if you did it yourself. :)

Keep looking, but I can only tell you that you'll most likely be disappointed most places you go.

But what do I know, I'm just a teenager...:smug:

5. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    Lol, you are probably right. But the thing is, I work a shift that's between day and night. As much as I want my car washed, I'm not going to interrupt my sleep schedule, and on my days off I'm just to lazy, haha. So that's why I'm asking about this, because it wouldn't be fair of my to complain about not having the time to do it myself, when I really do on my days off. I just don't want to do it, so I'm willing to pay someone.

Damn teens...;)

6. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    Found something local a few friends told me to try.