1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

OK, they're like potato chips!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by kesslari, Sep 19, 2008.

1. interesting,...

I love my MXR Carbon copy,... was thinking about getting the Boss RC2 at some stage but have a few more things I need to get first!

2. I tried a CC- liked it a lot. Definitely a self-oscillation monster. Laser-bright blue LED though- be ye forewarned, says I(sorry- bleed over from yesterday's 'talk(post?)like a pirate' thread. :rolleyes:

3. Grrr making me hungry , jonesing so bad for the Eventide Modfactor and maybe Timefactor too..

4. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    hmmm...

An overdrive... yeah, I can hear a place for that...
    and an envelope filter... ooh yeah...
    and a ring mod... maybe?
    and where would I be without a chorus? and another delay? or 2?

:bag:

5. dj150888

dj150888

Feb 25, 2008
    Belfast, Ireland
    The "you can't just have one!" factor is whats stopping me buying a chorus pedal. I know I'll want phaser, overdrive and an envelope filter after that!

I'm scared!

6. My UE-405 is 'on the truck'. :ninja:
    My EFX GAS is becoming more specific- I've pretty much realized that I like analog delay, tube OD, chorus, tremolo, reverb & envelope filters. I could ust two or three of each. NOT for me are phasers, flangers, wah & auto-wahs. I've tried most of these but not kept them.

7. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    seriously,

i used to pride on myself of bass -> cord -> amp.

then i met this nefarious character named dave wilson and his pedalboard.

:eyebrow: :D

8. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    Brother, you're scarin' me.
    Seriously.

Actually, it'll be interesting to see what (if anything) I bring to my band gigs (blues and Americana). I know I'm bringing stuff to the looping festival performance, but right now that's a sort of contained and separate entity, logically and artistically.

in other words, "I can stop anytime..."
    :bag: