Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

...ok...weird

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I just woke up.

i am wearing everything I wore yesterday. I don't remember going to bed last night. The last thing I remember is watchin bill engval and eating frosted flakes...

I dont remember leaving the living room and going to bed... In fact, I dont remember anything past eating... and nothing really before.

Weird weird weird....

2. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Clearly your sister's a-hole marine reserve boyfriend slipped you "the date rape drug".
    Anything sore that shouldn't be? :eek:

3. ApeIsHigh81

ApeIsHigh81

Aug 24, 2004
    CA
    OOOOOOH....that would suck :(

4. I just finished 4 years of post secondary education, so that really doesn't sound that weird to me. :D

5. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    Two words:

Alien Abduction

6. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Wow, man, sometimes, I like go to bed and then all of a sudden it's morning, and like, I don't remember what happened at all during the night. My psychiatrist calls it "sleep" but it's like hella tripping me out man.

7. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Tequila can transport you through time and space in a parallel universe -

[​IMG]

8. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Weird:

[​IMG]

brad cook

9. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    Wow, she has the sexiest arms I've ever seen.

10. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Well, she's just all around the picture of sexiness. But, then again, how could a woman chugging tequila strait from the bottle not seem sexy?

11. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    I think that depends on how much of that tequila YOU'VE had to drink.

12. Kavorka

Kavorka

Mar 28, 2002
    Austin, Texas
    If you're serious about not remembering anything, you may really want to see a doctor. Some people, like my brother, suffer from a seizure condition where they literally lose hours or days from a seizure even though they were obviously functioning during it. My brother has come to and found himself cooking food, which scare the bejesus out of him.

If you had a seizure(s) as a child, it can be an indication of lingering problems and should be checked - hope it isn't the case for you!

13. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    I think i know what happened...

I believe I walked into my room to get on my pc... laid down for a minute to watch TV... then just was out like a light.

I wasn't all that tired... But you know sometimes you are out as soon as you hit the pillow? perhaps a case of that...

14. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

My brain is still here.

Monumenta Nipponica

15. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Bah, I don't buy it.

I'm sticking with the Jar Head / Ruffies theory.
    Hey, creeps like him always have that stuff at their disposal. I could see him slipping one to each family member so that he and your sis could be "alone". I'm picturing them hitting it in every room of the house while the entire family is passed out and drooling on themselves due to the roofies. You should check with the rest of the fam and see if anybody else doesn't remember going to bed last night. :rollno:

16. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    I don't think this guy even knows why there are different sexes... He does not appear to have any testosterone at all.

17. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Me too - I saved that pic. Something about it fascinates me. It's funny, and she's hot...

I've got no idea what you just said there, so I'll do what I usually do in these situations and just smile & nod.

18. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

me either... it's the name of a journal. I'm "working" at the library right now.

19. freakbass

freakbass "Pile-drivingly Heavy" since 1983

She? Is that a girl?

20. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    Have you been short on sleep lately? Even though you aren't tired, you may just not realize it.

I do that frequently. If I go a long time without sleeping or getting very little sleep, I commonly find myself in my bed the next morning, sometimes wearing clothes and sometimes not, and not really knowing how I got there. I have managed to shut down my computer, undress, take out my contacts, turn off the light, get in bed, and set my alarm and never remember doing ANY of it the night before.

It is kinda creepy, but that's the effects of long-term sleep deprivation!