1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

OK... who uses loofahs?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Call, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Sure do.

18 vote(s)
    28.1%
  2. Dude... no.

35 vote(s)
    54.7%
  3. What's a loofah?

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  1. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Well...

Who does? I recently discovered a new tool to help better my lathering while in the shower. The loofah.

Yes. It is pink.

Anyone else loofah it up?

2. I don't know what it is, any pictures??

3. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Loofahs are for the ladies. Take note of the alliteration.

4. Loofah
    [​IMG]

Loofahs
    [​IMG]

I assume OpaqueBass is using the latter of the two.

5. thanks for the pics. I've used these while staying at my uncle's, they're pretty handy I believe.

6. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Women and Mike Money.

bc

7. I used to, but I've gone back to plain bar soap.

Related note: I hope I'm not the only one into whose head the word "loofah" immediately pops upon seeing the image of Bill O'Reilly.

8. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    They are like massive condominium complexes for bacteria and other vectors. If you notice you're starting to get more zits on your body, you might want to back off the loofah.

9. Not surprising. Come to think of it, I have been getting a lot fewer zits on my back, but that may just be from no longer injecting myself with elephant growth hormone. (I keed, I keed.)

10. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Yuck dude. Throw that thing away. Like Munji said, those things are full of all kinds of gross stuff.

-Mike

11. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I'm a hands on type guy.

Literally.

12. Are you, now? Wink-wink, nudge-nudge, say no more!

13. Keeaumoku

Keeaumoku

Dec 29, 2004
    I have a nice pair of black Ferragamo loofahs... but don't ever accuse me of being 'lite in the loofahs...', either, or I just might have to spank you with a loofah... in the shower...:bag:

14. I used to use one, when I showered.

15. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    [​IMG]

16. duo8675309

duo8675309

Jun 5, 2005
    ... Wow. I do, but that might change. I do love body wash though, and it just doesn't go on well without some sort of spongy thing............. wait for it.......... :eek: i got it! A sponge!!! Wait, that would have the same effect, right? I hope not...

17. How could it hold bacteria, all you ever do is pour soap on it, use it to transfer soap to your body then rinse. It's no different than a toothbrush is for your teeth.

18. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

I do not use one.

19. wolfs

wolfs

Jan 18, 2006
    nyc
    Dude, me too... it's so gross, but then I can't go into the shower and try to scrub away the filth :(

20. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Because you're rubbing it constantly onto your partially washed body in all locations. Of course it's going to get bacteria -- it's why you're supposed to buy a new one every week.

That said...no, I don't use a loofah. Hands-on for me.