1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ok.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Fontaine, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    ok, so heres the deal.

theres this girl i like and iv liked her for a long time but the only problem has been that she has had a boyfriend and they broke up a couple of weeks back. Ever since we have been talking a whole lot more, she lives about 2 hours away so its not like i can see her whenever i want or anything but im going out to where she lives next week and she already said (yea she has me wipped and i dont even go out with her lol) that were'r going watching "Knocked Up" together and my sister was going to bring me to a few clubs mainly because im finishing up school but then the girl i liked said if you dont want to go down we can hang out...well i said sure :p but anyway what do you guys think is she just tryig to get her mind off of her ex (she said that they are just friends now...) and being a teese, or is there something better?

:)

2. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Dude. Right next to the place where you left your brain you might find those periods and punctuation that you lost somewhere along the way while posting this :meh:

3. morf

morf Inactive

Feb 17, 2006
    I'd say you got a shot.

4. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    no use for punctuation....i have an English Public tomorrow....gotta save em all!

5. I wouldn't get your hopes up, in fact, I personally believe in never getting your hopes up (so that you can never truly be disappointed)...

I do on the other hand think that there is a chance, just don't rush it, and certainly don't confuse her vulnerability with wanting to actually be with you (unless you are alright with just casual hookups).

If you do plan on building a solid relationship with her over time, then I suggest as said before, in taking it slow and waiting till she is ready to commit to another relationship.

6. Dude 2 hours away, and you can't get to see her when you want? Find someone more local is my advice.

Or, if you want her, don't worry why she is closer now and try to take her!

Get your ass over there and tell her to her face what she means to you, and just go from there. At least you'll know if you are just an emotional tampon or in with a chance ;)

Good luck!!

7. She doesn't want you. Move on.

8. disenchant

disenchant You can't plagiarize yourself.

Aug 9, 2006
    Elgin, IL
    ok. i think you should, like TOTALLY go over there and, like TOTALLY tell her how you feel. because, you like NEVER KNOW what might happen and this might be your only chance to see what might happen. Like, OK?

9. disenchant

disenchant You can't plagiarize yourself.

Aug 9, 2006
    Elgin, IL
    Emotional tampon? I'll have to remember that one!

10. +1 She speaks the truth!

11. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    sarcastic? lol

but well im moving to where she lives in a few months so im hoping its not all one big teese.

12. BadMonk

BadMonk Enjoy The Ride

Feb 25, 2006
    Whitehall, PA
    You've got a shot. But, don't rush her...play it cool...make her do some work...even then...don't get your expectations out of place...let it take some time.

13. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    At your age it's about quantity not quality. Anyone that tells you differently is a chick.

14. Bryan316

Bryan316 Inactive

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    Get her drunk, bang her senseless, impregnate her, and then disappear.

It's the latest fad these days. Everyone's doing it.

15. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    yea theres a plan....NOT.

16. Words to live by, Earl. :p

17. Rebound or tease. If you have the energy to go down there, go for it. I wouldn't expect anything else.

18. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    that same quote by maki was on Spike TV, except it was quality not quanity lol.

19. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    BE A DICK AND SHE'LL LOVE YOU

20. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Worst thread title ever.

bc

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021