Okay, I am sorta disgrunteled with my current band. I had also made plans to quit and move a few hours away with my friends to where they live now. I was gonna stick with the band until I was about to do this in Sept, Oct'ish. Ive always been the person who doesnt want to screw a band over no matter what I was gonna let my band know I was moving a few months ahead to get a new bass player lined up and make a smooth transition. Well, my friends called and they changed their minds and they want me to move next month, in May. Also my band just released a cd last week and I know this may sound shady but I've only recieved 150 of the 1500 I spent on my share of this cd. This money is rightfully mine and I would only want equal to my share of what I spent. I wanna get out so I dont care about further sales or if they make it huge or anything. I just want to be done. What would you do about: 1 Moving - hold it off as long as poissible or go whenever? 2 The Money - try to get my share or do what they think? 3 The No bass player situation?