1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Okay OKAYOKAY!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MCT, Jun 5, 2005.

1. MCT

MCT

Apr 11, 2005
    That's it. It had finally happened. I thought I would never move away from Fender. I mean the look is so classic, but those spector basses are sooooo sweet looking. I was at a show and the bassist was playing a spector like the ones in bass player magazine adds, and they just have so much bite, so wonderful playing an open A on those... ahhh I'm in love.

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Wow, I went the other way. Almost bought a Spector until I played a dreamy P-bass, fell in love and ain't planning on lookin back anytime soon!

3. NOLA Bass

NOLA Bass Mr. Worst Case Scenario Man Gold Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    New Orleans LA
    I sometimes wonder how I ever got along without a Spector!

4. Sound Chaser

Sound Chaser

Mar 19, 2005
    Lockport, NY
    I love the Rex Brown custom. From your user title, I imagine you do as well. It's good to see another Down fan, I have to say. Such an amazing band.

5. kilgoja

kilgoja

May 26, 2005
    Alabama
    i moved from a fender jazz to a mm stingray which was designed by leo fender so i guess i really didn't change..lol

6. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    Just ask me

7. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    Rex kicks ass. Has one of the best live bass tones out there.

8. :bassist: Agreed. Such growl and distinction. Any idea what has happened to him as of lately (post dimebag...R.I.P)? :bassist:

9. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    I once had major gas for a Spector euro untill I played one :meh: I HATED IT , IMO it was a piece of junk sounded and felt horrible!!