Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MCT, Jun 5, 2005.

1. MCT

Apr 11, 2005
    That's it. It had finally happened. I thought I would never move away from Fender. I mean the look is so classic, but those spector basses are sooooo sweet looking. I was at a show and the bassist was playing a spector like the ones in bass player magazine adds, and they just have so much bite, so wonderful playing an open A on those... ahhh I'm in love.
  2. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Wow, I went the other way. Almost bought a Spector until I played a dreamy P-bass, fell in love and ain't planning on lookin back anytime soon!
  3. NOLA Bass

NOLA Bass Mr. Worst Case Scenario Man Gold Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    New Orleans LA
    I sometimes wonder how I ever got along without a Spector!
  4. Sound Chaser

Sound Chaser

Mar 19, 2005
    Lockport, NY
    I love the Rex Brown custom. From your user title, I imagine you do as well. It's good to see another Down fan, I have to say. Such an amazing band.
  5. kilgoja

May 26, 2005
    i moved from a fender jazz to a mm stingray which was designed by leo fender so i guess i really didn't change..lol
  6. Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Just ask me
  7. Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Rex kicks ass. Has one of the best live bass tones out there.
  8. :bassist: Agreed. Such growl and distinction. Any idea what has happened to him as of lately (post dimebag...R.I.P)? :bassist:
  9. Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    I once had major gas for a Spector euro untill I played one :meh: I HATED IT , IMO it was a piece of junk sounded and felt horrible!!