Okay, so I just entered a wager with my best friend

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Aaron Saunders, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    We bet each other that we couldn't have pop until we each turned 18. Seeing as how I regularly drink it in diet form and she hasn't had any in 4 years, the "until we turn 18" thing is a bit different for each of us -- 30 days for me, 409 for her.

If she loses and I win, she has to mention in passing to her mom "You know, birth control fixes a lot of the problems I've been having."

If I lose and she wins, I have to tell my mom that I got a girl pregnant.

Should be interesting.
  2. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Until you RESPECTIVELY turn 18, or until the date BOTH of you are 18????? Big difference, don't let her snag you on the details . . .
  3. retitled

Feb 13, 2004
    forest hills
    make sure that u tell ur moms while they are awake and not just a sleep lol

or drowned out by music :p
  4. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Oh no, it'll be the full blown, "Mom, I need to talk to you...you'd better sit down." No copping out!

Eric, my part in the wager ends when *I* turn 18 in November. She can't have any more until the November after that. So either way, we will have both been away at school in Toronto for a few months.

Also, she made an ammendment to the wager. If *I* lose, I have to tell my mom that it was her that I got pregnant. THAT should be even more interesting.
  5. flatwounds

Apr 22, 2003
    Sydney, Oz
    You know what would actually be funnier?
    Actually getting her pregnant ;)
  6. Phil Mastro

Phil Mastro

Nov 18, 2004
    I think i'd be funny if your moms found out about your bet by coming to TalkBass. I can imagine the ensuing conversation:

-Hey, uh, mom, I need to talk to you...
    -What's wrong honey?
    -Well you see... you know Aaron..
    -Not him again, what'd he do this time?
    -Well, uh... he got me pregnant...
    -Oh... ok. *walks away*

Hey, what if neither of you lose, what happens then?
  7. I bet if neitherer of them loses, he gets her pregnant and then they both have to tell their parents.
  8. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

What if they both win?
  9. Well, if they both won. They would have some toast and jam, get a little bit pregnant, tell their parents, and claim that they didn't know what they were doing because of the toast's influence. Toast is rather dangerous down here on earth. I bet the next World War will be over a REALLY really good piece of toast. Mmmm, toast.
  10. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    If we both win, then I might do it anyway...I'd love to see the look on my mom's face for that split second before she leaped forward and tore out my jugular.
  11. Well, it'd be funny till you fell over dead.
  12. Mysticflame

Feb 8, 2005
    Try and slip some soda into her drink some time.

Even if neither of you loose, do it anyways. Good, nearly clean, fun.
  13. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    Would you like some toast?? Some nice, crisp, brown, buttered toast? How about a muffin?

Keep us posted on the results... I'd still like to know what happens if ya both win..
  14. fenderx55

Jan 15, 2005
    try slipping some soda AND birth control into her drinks. eventually she'll just be really confused.
  15. Phil Mastro

Phil Mastro

Nov 18, 2004
    AND irritable