1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Okay, this is weird...

Discussion in 'Bows and Rosin [DB]' started by likeminds, Oct 2, 2009.

1. likeminds

likeminds

Sep 6, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    I have a bow I received as a bonus for selling my bass at a cheaper price. I needed the money so I took it and was given this bow. After I received it, I held onto it for about 2 months and now I'm looking to get rid of it because I have a nice fiberglass bow that I love. Now, when researching this bow online, I haven't found ONE like it. I've googled it multiple times and even searched this forum because I figured it would've showed up somewhere in someone's discussion.

Well, I haven't found anything yet and I was curious as to what you all might think. I know that it was made in Korea, has the name Meisel engraved in the wood and has a sticker that says "220 IGD 3/4" I'm assuming that the last is $220 In Good Condition and 3/4 size bow. Thats about all I know. Anyone else with any information would be awesome. Thanks!

Okay, I tried to attach it but I'll provide a link to my blog where I've posted a picture of it.

http://cookbooksrecipes.blogspot.com/2009/10/bow.html

2. likeminds

likeminds

Sep 6, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Seriously, I'm just trying to figure out what it's worth and I'm not sure. Is this company still producing bows? I found another thread in the classifieds that was selling a bow that sounded similar to this but was up for $350. Please, anything will help :)